Join Our Mission
The GSMA strives to be environmentally responsible at all of our offices worldwide, as well as at our global events. We encourage Mobile World Congress Shanghai exhibitors, sponsors and partners to do their part.
- Contribute to the preservation of the environment by reducing our emissions and waste
- Identify more opportunities to considerably reduce our event’s emissions
- Continue to work actively with our suppliers and products wherever possible
- Waste reduction through donation of 32 Desks and Chairs and 40 benches to an educational institution in Shanghai.
- Paper-free Media Centre, press kits and press releases.
- Conference bags and lanyards are made out of recycled PET material.
- Generally all communication is via email, Mobile World Congress Shanghai does not send out physical letters from registration.
- Shell scheme stands/meeting rooms will be built using reusable materials where possible.
- Low-voltage lighting fixtures will be used in all shell scheme stands and meeting rooms where possible.
- Reusable utensils and tableware will be provided at official catering outlets.
- Digital distribution of welcome pack and other media materials to reduce the use of paper.
- Free shuttle buses from some hotels to the event site and encourage the use of public transport instead of taxis.
- All wooden structures built for the theatres will be stored and reused in the next event.
We encourage Mobile World Congress Shanghai exhibitors, sponsors and partners to do their part. Join us in our efforts to be environmentally responsible.
For any questions or suggestions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org